cdrtools

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jan 23 13:44:48 UTC 2006

Link: ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/cdrecord/alpha/

Gentoo: 2.01.01_alpha03-r2
BLFS: 2.01

I don't know about others ... but as I mentioned before, those aren't
really alpha releases; They are mainly addressing bugs without adding
new features as stated in the announcement files (AN-<Version> in the
main source tree).

Regards,

Moritz