%^&*%^ @ the bugtracker

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Tue Jan 17 23:53:09 UTC 2006

even I cannot enter a normal bugreport normally:

==
APPLICATION ERROR #1303

Invalid value for field

Please use the "Back" button in your web browser to return to the previous page. There you can correct whatever problems were identified in this error or select another action. You can also click an option from the menu bar to go directly to a new section.
==

I entered 20060101 as both moonbase and coreutils version, and if that's not correct then we should remove this requirement - as this is the version numbers of the ISO moonbase and lunar modules.

Auke