RC3 and hdc

sofar sofar at foo-projects.org
Wed Feb 8 19:07:57 UTC 2006

On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 10:40:29 -0500, Dennis Veatch <dveatch at woh.rr.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 February 2006 10:26, sofar wrote:
>> On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 07:34:17 -0500, Dennis Veatch <dveatch at woh.rr.com>
> wrote:
>> > On my scsi only system, the partitioning phase allowed me to choose
>> > between /dev/sda and /dev/sdb and all the rest was ok.
>> >
>> > On a IDE only system (/dev/hda and /dev/hdc) it did not show me
> /dev/hdc

FYI this is a known (and FIXED in SVN) issue - it will fail to show any
devices properly on second IDE or SCSI controllers. I hope to get this
fixed in -final (no more RC's after rc3).

**PLEASE** keep reporting these issues ASAP - I would also prefer to hear
from people that they have tested XXX on the ISO with setup YYY just to
know/verify that other components are working okay - I need to see how well
tested the iso is ;^)

Auke