RC3 and hda

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Feb 8 12:34:17 UTC 2006

On my scsi only system, the partitioning phase allowed me to choose
between /dev/sda and /dev/sdb and all the rest was ok.

On a IDE only system (/dev/hda and /dev/hdc) it did not show me /dev/hdc and
had to drop to terminal to run cfdisk. Then at the Partition Selection Menu
it did show /dev/hdc but here were my choices for that drive;

/dev/hdc
/dev/hdc1
/dev/hdc2

The partitions for hda were shown correctly, that is not the whole device
itself (/dev/hda).

--
You can tuna piano but you can't tune a fish.