remove passepartout

Jean Michel Bruenn jean.bruenn at ip-minds.de
Sat Aug 26 17:46:21 UTC 2006

Dear Lunar Developers,

i talked with moe about passepartout, i tried to make an update for it from 0.2 to 0.6 the problem is, that it needs old libraries like gtkmm-2.0 and libgnomecanvasmm-2.0 - I have for example gtkmm-2.4 and libgnomecanvas-2.6 installed - The only solution is to make symlinks for each of the needed files (like temp symlinks removing after build) but i think thats a bad solution.

Moe advised to remove it simply, if there will be any new release, we can use it again.

If someone wants, i send the full zlocal module for 0.6.

Greetings
Jean Michel Bruenn