vrrpd mini-howto

Jaime Buffery nestu at espresso.foo-projects.org
Mon Aug 14 18:28:43 UTC 2006

Hi, fellas

Long time has passed since I last did something useful for Lunar. Well, I'm not
precisely back, but since I sometimes play at work with [what I find]
interesting apps, I decided to now and then submit some docs.

This is the first submission of what I hope to be a small series on high
availability apps (ucarp misbehaves, that biatch! - still got keepalived to
play with too).

Since I still don't have Internet at home, at least I can do this at work. I
have to write it anyway, so all I do is translate it, and that can be done nearly
anywhere ]:-)

Bottom line: I can't compile the app on a Lunar box. I have compiled it on a
Debian unstable box, and it compiles and runs fine (late 2.6 headers, gcc
3.4.6, glibc 2.3.6-19):

	sourcecode: http://sourceforge.net/projects/vrrpd/
	my lil' howto : http://lunar-linux.org/~nestu/vrrpd.txt

Can someone be so kind as to test the code and put it in Lunar if you feel OK
with it?

Thanks a lot!

CU soon,
Jaime