ISO 1.5.1 and the installer

Jerry Lundström prox at lunar-linux.org
Thu Sep 29 06:55:38 UTC 2005

Auke Kok wrote:
> this is exactly what I have been suspecting - we will need to figure out
> a better way (perhaps use /dev/root's mount options or just touch a new
> file) to detect if we are on the iso or not. Fix must go into the next
> iso's.

As I said to stefan, you can touch an existing file also. Touch will
fail because the filsystem is read-only. So I suggest touch'ing
/sbin/lunar-install or have a /LUNAR-INSTALL-CD file on the iso that is
removed or not included in the installation that the script checks after.

--
Jerry Lundström
System developer / administrator