Lunar ISO 1.5.1 i686+i386 released

Jerry Lundström prox at lunar-linux.org
Mon Sep 19 12:25:41 UTC 2005

Auke Kok wrote:
> Dear all!
>
> after 3 weeks of heavy QC, a new lunar installation ISO, named 1.5.1 -
> "Gallium Arsenide" is released. This is the first release ever where two
> different lunar ISO's are released simultaneously. Once for i686 and one
> for older (up to i386) machines

Is it just me or is the 1.5.1 iso broke?

A friend just installed it on his new laptop and the iso ran
/etc/init.d/lunar-install which is the 'you have successfully installed'
script with the short menu of lfirsttime.

The correct program that should have been runed was /sbin/lunar-install.

--
Jerry Lundström, System Developer
Section for IT and Media, Stockholms University, Sweden