opera-static -> dev meeting?

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Thu Oct 13 19:20:59 UTC 2005

Jon South wrote:

>It's time for another dev meeting to settle this. I think we should come
>up with an exact definition of what can or cannot be put in moonbase,
>what can be considered for exceptions, etc.

So far this is the only current agenda point, and I would rather discuss
this in the ML instead since I don't think it will interest a lot of
developers specifically, and the ML is rather good for single-topic
discussions.

Unless there are more action points to be discussed - We can certainly
plan an IRC meeting. I suggest we collect topics - suggestions are open
until sunday evening, possibly for a meeting sometime next week.

Auke