Possible cooperation from Yoper Development team

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu May 26 09:50:12 UTC 2005

Walter Hieber wrote:

> I am Walter from the Yoper development team. I have been reviewing your
> project and find that it has many similarities with Yoper Linux. I
> have sent
> a message to our core team to consider a joint development. I think that
> there could be some real advantages by pooling our efforts. Let me know if
> you are interested.
>
> Thanks,
> Walter

Hi Walter,

I'm the current Project Leader of lunar-linux and surprised a bit to
hear from the Yoper team, although I can certainly understand after
doing some reading up on Yoper (I am usually far too busy with lunar to
really browse other distro's).

I'm looking forward to hearing what kind of ideas you might have. I've
always seen lunar as a perfect base distro for building binaries and
ISO's. I'm sure there is lots to learn mutually from each other. In the
same way we try to cooperate with SourceMage if possible, and even other
projects.

I look forward to hearing from your team.

Auke Kok (aka sofar)