Question for everyone

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Tue Mar 29 17:26:52 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 19:18 +0200, Auke Kok wrote:
> Jon South wrote:
> > Nick Hudson wrote:
> >
> >> I have a few updated modules that I want to put into cvs, I just want to
> >> make sure thats ok to do now that I have been away for a while.  If no
> >> one objects I will start some updates.
> >> Thanks
> >>
> >> Nick
> >

> > I object! To you being away so long... :D
>
> I object against you objecting!!!111
>
> seriously, nick knows how to be nice to other devs... give him a break
> ;^) (damn you too hardkrash!!!!)
>
> /me looks forward to seeing nick more online

Thanks!

Me too actually, I just rebuilt my Lunar box last night and gotten a
good 2.6 kernel working and hopefully will begin updates tonight.  I
already have a updated kernel module for inotify that I want to update.
So as soon as things build up I will have more updates to go.  I just
wanted to make sure that no one would be pissed if I just started
updating modules in cvs.

Nick