libxslt module

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Tue Mar 29 04:41:41 UTC 2005

Perhaps these web pages can explain it better:

http://xmlsoft.org/

http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/

The first page clearly says:
The XML C parser and toolkit of Gnome -- libxml

The second web page also says:

The XSLT C library for Gnome -- libxslt

The cvs download locations for both modules are at the GNOME cvs repository.

cmak was merely following the gnome ftp structure for his reorganization of the GNOME
related modules.

Yes, other packages may use libxml2 and libxslt but they were developed for the
GNOME project and cmak has merely forgotton or missed moving libxml2 from the
libs directory.  He'll probably get to it now as a result of your post.

Terry Chan