[Lunar-commits] CVS: moonbase/kernel/linux-2.6-grsec DETAILS, 1.5, 1.6 PRE_BUILD, 1.4, 1.5

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at lunar-linux.org
Tue Mar 22 18:12:45 UTC 2005

Jaime Buffery wrote:

>   KERNEL_VERSION=2.6.11
>-   GRSEC_VERSION=2.1.3
>-         VERSION=${KERNEL_VERSION}-${GRSEC_VERSION}
>+  KERNEL_RELEASE=${KERNEL_VERSION}.5
>+   GRSEC_VERSION=2.1.4
>+         VERSION=${KERNEL_RELEASE}-${GRSEC_VERSION}

I was wondering if this could give problems. I used to do something
similar with Xfce packages and some functionality in the coretools
failed because it didn't source the files but simply used grep  and sed
to parse the VERSION line.

Perhaps the current coretools don't have this problem, but I thought I'd
mention it.

    Jasper