new iso status

Jaime Buffery nestu at espresso.foo-projects.org
Sun Mar 13 15:10:34 UTC 2005

Hola, Jasper!
On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 11:27:05AM +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Not to pressure anyone (hi sofar ;-), but I was curious about the status
> of new lunar iso's and if there was anything people like myself could do
> to help?
Right now I don't need help, but the installer will need some heavy testing. I
have had problems with perl that I have partially fixed.

> It would be really nice if we could offer a more up-to-date installation
> iso.
I'm working as fast as I can and my box can compile to try to get it out ASAP. I
know sofar is currently very busy too.

Basically, talking for myself, as soon as I need a hand, I will ask for it.
And you'll be the first one to get bugged with it :P

> Maybe I'm simply not on IRC often enough to know the answers...
Nah, has nothing to do with being online or not ;)

> 	Jasper
Thanks for the help,
Jaime ;)))