kernel 2.4.29 in moonbase

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Sun Mar 13 00:21:45 UTC 2005

I've updated linux-2.4, linux-2.4-stable, linux-2.4-agr, linux-2.4-vanilla to
use kernel 2.4.29. I've fixed the ll-r9.0.0.tar.bz2 for the fix,main,aggressive
subdirs.  sofar needs to fix the om and grsec subdirs before the linux-2.4-om
and linux-2.4-grsec modules can be updated.

Once that is done all 6 linux-2.4 modules will need an update on the sha1sum
for ll-r9.x.x tarball.

sofar, I've included the reject files for om and grsec subdirs.  I used the
latest grsec patch available from grsecurity.org.  For OM, I just ran the om
patch you had from ll-r8 and included the reject files for you.

Terry Chan