evolution-2.2.0 and gnome-2.8

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Tue Mar 8 21:20:16 UTC 2005

Well I am planning on getting back in as soon as their is a working 2.6
iso.  For gnome 2.8 and the upcoming 2.10 release you need a 2.6 kernel
and a working install of hal and dbus for most things to compile and
work properly.  I agree with you that they need updating, most if not
all of the gnome stuff needs updating.  So be warned that for most of
thise to install you will need hal and dbus and for those you will need
a 2.6 kernel, and I think the last I talked with you, you are still
running a 2.4 kernel but its has been a while since then :).

Nick