submissions guideline change

Zbigniew Łuszpiński zbiggy at o2.pl
Thu Jun 30 16:40:20 UTC 2005

> Auke Kok wrote:
> >Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> >>Hmm, I just updated linux-2.6, but I can't remove the module from the new
> >>submissions queue. How was this supposed to work again? ;-)
> >
> >are you mentally unable or do you get an error? I could have mistakenly
> >not given developers access, which I will check ...
> >
> >sofar
>
> permission problem on my side -> fixed. I also wiped the 2.6 submission
> already for you.
>
> sofar

I sent also gpgme. According to RSS tchan imported it to ./libs moonbase
(thanks! :-) ). He probably had the same problem with removal because gpgme
is still in ./new. I do not know if I should remove it from ./new

sofar, thanks for ./new/*.diff examples. Next updates will send as *.diff

greets,
Zbigniew 'zbiggy' Łuszpiński