Lunar developer cloaks on Freenode

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jun 24 20:52:17 UTC 2005

Now that I'm authorized as an alternate contact for Lunar-Linux on
Freenode, I'd like to compile a list of people who would like
lunar-specific cloaks. I can only give cloaks for Lunar devs, and not
XFCE devs, so if you would prefer a xfce cloak, you'll have to bug sofar
about that. I believe we can give out cloaks to just about anyone
associated with the project, including users. Specifically, I'd like to
get developers and mirror hosts cloaks first.

If you use the lunar IRC channel on Freenode, have your nickname
registered, and would like to promote Lunar, please reply with your
*primary* nickname and the type of cloak you want. Cloaks will look like
this:

<nick/name>.developer.lunar-linux
<nick/name>.mirror.lunar-linux
<nick/name>.user.lunar-linux

If anyone has other cloak types you'd like to see, just let me know. As
soon as I'm positive about the user cloaks, I'll send a similar message
to the public ML.

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux.

Microsoft sells you Windows; Linux gives you the house.

v2sw6CUhw5ln4pr5$FPck4ma6/7u8LFw5TXm5l8O$i5e5+7t4TMNSDRAVXb3HOTen6g8+9ZASHCMPa22s6SMr2p6/7
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>