Quality management?

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jan 20 12:54:04 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

<sofar|work> don't ask me... ask everyone

So .. here we go.

Göran Krampe, the guy who wrote the neat review about Lunar Linux on
bluefish.se, had a glimpse at the website I created about .. well, our
website. So we had a chat .. and I'd like to have everybody's opinion
wether or not the results of that discussion are worth trying:

http://lunar-linux.org/~moe/discussion

What I want you to keep in mind is:

Although we might not be familiar with the tools he'd be using to create
the solution we discussed there is a huge community behind squeak and
Göran already told me that there are a couple of people wanting to try
lunar .. soo

And if everything just goes plain wrong we can always go back to our
current cvs framework.

Well .. tell me what you think about it.

Regards,

Moritz