subversion, apr and apache2

Jerry Lundström prox at lunar-linux.org
Thu Dec 8 12:39:06 UTC 2005

I'm about to commit changes to subversion to not only fix swig bindings
for perl/python/ruby but also make subversion run with apr 1.x.x and not
the builtin apr 0.9.6.

Altho there is one think that might mess up. Apache2 seems to install
apr 1.x.x also and altho I dont think it will be a problem that two
modules installs the same libs it might mess things up if your for
example remove apache2 or they get out of sync on the versions.

I can't test if you can disable the installation of apr from apache2 or
if you can make it use the apr modules since I don't have a real test
machine to mess up.

Anyone else wanna give it a shot?

--
Jerry Lundström, System Developer
The Division of IT and media, Stockholm University, Sweden