db version 4.4.16

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Sun Dec 4 06:16:42 UTC 2005

Pe data de Dum 04 Dec 2005 03:06, Dennis Veatch a scris:
> On Saturday 03 December 2005 15:20, Dennis Veatch wrote:
 > Same here as for installing fine. To get real gutsy, recompiled perl and
 > it did so without error. Though I do not know enough about perl to test
 > in any meaningful way.
>
> Also I should not you will most likely want to run lunar fix as some links
> do get scrambled like kdesdk3 for example.

  Well, as i said db module is a critical one (it's used by many other
modules). However on my systems (gcc 3.4.4 and gcc 4.0.2) the lunar fix have
rebuilded the afected modules very well. Only Python module fail to be build
sometimes if I don't do a lrm Python first. Thank You for the response and
i'll still wait for other confirmations through.

  Florin