activity log

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Thu Dec 1 15:16:53 UTC 2005

Don't post such files to the mailing list again.  This list is of NO use
whatsoever.

Anyone can run "lget -a" to view the info for themselves, and by the way,
just because a URL may fail for you does NOT mean its broken -- some mirrors
are slow or maybe down for some short-lived reason.  Berlios.de comes to mind.
gtksee is an example that caught my eye.  It downloads just fine for me today.

Instead if you think there are broken URLs then FIX them in moonbase. Other lunar
users (non-devs) are free to chat in #lunar to ask that a specific module be fixed or
to try posting to the forums or the best solution for users is "lvu submit" their
fixed module.

Terry Chan