New website logins for developers

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Tue Aug 9 18:30:08 UTC 2005

If you hadn't noticed, I have added developer logins to the main website
(as it is for dev access to post news _only_) and had the server send
out password reset emails. Please reset your passwords for your account,
login, and adjust any settings for your account that you wish.

If you did not receive an email confirmation, please double check all
your email inboxes, as most did not go to @lunar-linux.org addresses. If
you still did not get an email, blame sofar for not giving me your
information, and please reply to this email with the login that you
would like and I will do so as promptly as I can.

Please note, there is no apparent login on the main site since it is not
intended for typical user logins, you will need to click the "Dev Login"
link to log into the website. After you are logged in, a new menu will
be available to you to adjust your profile, submit news, etc. Admins
will also gain an Admin login menu item.

Thanks,

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux.

Microsoft sells you Windows; Linux gives you the house.

v2sw6CUhw5ln4pr5$FPck4ma6/7u8LFw5TXm5l8O$i5e5+7t4TMNSDRAVXb3HOTen6g8+9ZASHCMPa22s6SMr2p6/7
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>