Usage of aliases in moonbase ?

Jon South striker at lunar-linux.org
Mon Aug 1 14:19:38 UTC 2005

Terry Chan wrote:
> How are aliases supposed to be used in moonbase now ?
>
> I have a module that needs to be built for the linux console and then a second
> compile is needed if X11 support is requested.
>
> We used to do something like "if module_installed xserver; then fi"
> Now that aliases are in use that above snippet will no longer work.  What is
> the "new" approved way of testing to see if "%X" is installed ?
>
> Terry Chan

Use the unalias() function for %X in your if statement I'd guess.

-Striker

--
The system requirements said "Windows 95 or better"
So I installed Linux.

Microsoft sells you Windows; Linux gives you the house.

v2sw6CUhw5ln4pr5$FPck4ma6/7u8LFw5TXm5l8O$i5e5+7t4TMNSDRAVXb3HOTen6g8+9ZASHCMPa22s6SMr2p6/7
www.hackerkey.com

Registered Linux User: 332618
<http://striker.interhact.net/striker.asc>