Unconfirmed problem with udev. Please temporally hold your upgrade to 031 back!

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Mon Sep 13 21:27:05 UTC 2004

Hi, ppl
I have read in LFS ML that udev-031 ir borked. Apparently
there is a problem on how the events are handled. I wont be
able to confirm till tomorrow, so if you are running 031 and
want to keep your butt safe, please downgrade ASAP locally,
specially if you are going to reboot. If you have rebooted
with 031 w/o flaws, please answer saying so. This is a
warning to devs that boot with udev, obviously. The rest
will be unaffected, though it doesn't mean it isn't borked
anyway... Will try to confirm tomorrow.
nn,
Jaime.
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)