[Lunar-commits] CVS: moonbase/x11-utils/fontconfig BUILD, 1.2, 1.3 POST_INSTALL, 1.3, 1.4

Florin Braescu florin at lunar-linux.org
Mon Sep 13 17:48:12 UTC 2004

Pe data de Lun 13 Sep 2004 18:58, Jan Eidtmann a scris:
> this breaks the k3b module

 The location of libfonconfig changed from /usr/X11R6/lib to /usr/lib/. In
order to use the new location there are some relins to do (for kde at least):
freetype2, XOrg, arts, qt3, and the rest of kde modules and apps :)
  I did that on my system and everything is back to normal now. The /usr/lib
location is prefered by the freedesktop. There is a simple way to create
symlinks to the /usr/X11R6 :D

  Florin