ltools

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue Oct 19 11:10:19 UTC 2004

Hi all,

for a long time I've had two tools closely integrated with lunar core
code around that really need to be distributed in a fashionable way...
lnet and possibly a few others also fall under that category and as such
is just makes a lot of sense to provide a single package with this
collection of tools.

I've opened up a CVS repository for this and merged lnet, luser and lids
with a simple Makefile in there. We'll have to see how we can have lunar
and theedge automatically depend on it and how we can get lnet out of
moonbase (where it should not be in the first place of course).

Ideas and more tools welcome as usual of course. Perhaps I will merge
cabal out of lunar+theedge as well since that just doesn't make sense
anymore inside the core tarballs.

sofar