DEV MEETING PROPOSAL

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Mon Oct 11 19:50:06 UTC 2004

Hi, ladies and gentlemen, cats and dogs, birds and chicks :^)
Having heard, as I have, our beloved leader's approval, I
call for a meeting:

Sunday 24th October 18:00 CET

Will we check assistance, and remove /home for all that have
not turned up.
Agreed? Yes/No/I-can't-go/Suggestions/f***you/...
Jaime,
P.S. You can send proposals for discussion too (please do)
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)