new version of FAM

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Sun Nov 21 16:02:10 UTC 2004

Well see thast the thing gamin is compatible with all fam applications.
Basically gamin replaces fam entirely.  its ABI and API compatible so
all applicats that use fam can use gamin.  If it needs to be kept, well
I dont see the harm in keeping it but all applications that use fam
should run perfectly with gamin.

Nick