dev meeting irc june 5th 1400EST 2200CET

jbrocklin at fuse.net jbrocklin at fuse.net
Sun May 30 21:26:56 GMT 2004

I won't be able to make it...can someone email a log or post it online?

--Joe

From: Auke Kok <sofar at lunar-linux.org>
Date: 2004/05/30 Sun PM 03:59:20 EDT
To: Lunar developers list <lunar-dev at lunar-linux.org>
Subject: dev meeting irc june 5th 1400EST 2200CET

Hi everyone!

we have some things to discuss and a few devs have proposed we keep a
plenary meeting in #lunar :

date: june 5th
time: 1400EST, 2200CET
loc.: #lunar on freenode

Please rsvp so we know as much people as possible can attend, if not
otherwise pick a different time/date to do this.

topics will be up for discussion, mainly:

[ insert discussion text and suggections/critics in the proper section,
or propose new agenda points for discussion here on top: ]

* outline for a policy/guideline/responsibilties as a dev

* dependency problems in current moonbase and core code

* old/unmaintained modules in moonbase

* future development and priorities

* regular meetings/discussions

- monthly irc meetings
- online TODO component (perhaps using the issue tracker)

/sofar