suggestion

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sun May 2 13:02:56 GMT 2004

Hey all,

I've spotted quite a few modules with extrememly long description parts.
   This isn't really a problem except for when browsing modules from a
terminal etc. I suggest people editing modules wrap the description to
about 73 characters (?). In vim, you can do this by visually (v)
selecting the description, then hitting !fmt -73[enter]. The description
is now automatically wrapped to 73 characters.

I'll try to clean up some modules myself but I hope everyone can
cooperate and insert new modules in the same way. Thanks.

sofar