postgresql, again.

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Tue Mar 30 12:34:28 GMT 2004

I saw do what you want to with the module and then commit it to cvs...
If you know that it works and you see that it is working then submit it
back and someone will put it in cvs.  Hell you can email it to me
personally and I will put it in moonbase.  I dont think you have to
worry about stepping on anyones toes here.

Nick