Dont' lin, just get the modules source.

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 08:12:59 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 30 March 2004 07:51 am, Auke Kok wrote:
> Dennis Veatch wrote:
> >How do I tell a module not to lin but just lget the source?
>
> lget module

Ok that's what I thought. Trying to use that inside another module. Which
works. But I don't know how to use that without setting it as a depends.
Here's what I mean;

DEPENDS
optional_depends "postgis" "" "" "for cartography support"

I then have a PRE_BUILD that contains;

if optional_depends postgis; then
lget postgis fi

tar zxvf /var/spool/lunar/postgis-0.8.1.tar.gz      \
-C /usr/src/postgresql-7.4.2/contrib &&
cd /usr/src/postgresql-7.4.2/contrib/postgis-0.8.1

The lget part works just fine. But the postgis module gets called ang tries to
build, which is not what I want.

I'm sure there's a way. Just haven't found another module to use as a
guide/template for what I want.
--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org