postgresql and postgis

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Mar 24 09:56:35 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 08:18 am, Auke Kok wrote:
> Dennis Veatch wrote:
> >Trying to figure out how to get postgis installed using the postgresql
> > module. Reason being postgis needs to be moved/copied into the postgresql
> > scr/contrib tree before postgres is compiled.
> >
> >Making a postgis module will not work because; a)it has no confiugre, b)
> >relies on postgres. I tried that route but I don't know how to have the
> >module just download the source and NOT start the make.
> >
> >Dunno if it will help me but how do I get a list of the core variables?
>
> in the latest theedge (as of last week) you can do:
>
> $ lunar set
>
> $ lunar set VARIABLE
>
> $ lunar set VARIABLE "value"
>
> sofar

That I didn't know. Though I was wondering more about the variables used in
the modules. Things like "default_make", "PKG_CONFIG_PATH, etc.

--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."