postgresql and postgis

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Wed Mar 24 08:08:54 GMT 2004

Trying to figure out how to get postgis installed using the postgresql module.
Reason being postgis needs to be moved/copied into the postgresql scr/contrib
tree before postgres is compiled.

Making a postgis module will not work because; a)it has no confiugre, b)
relies on postgres. I tried that route but I don't know how to have the
module just download the source and NOT start the make.

Dunno if it will help me but how do I get a list of the core variables?
--
Registered Linux user 193414
http://counter.li.org

"Trying"? My contribution was much closer to a "feeble wave in the general
direction of something that might lead you one step closer to a solution
if you squint really hard and do all of the work."