Lunar Doc Project

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Mon Mar 22 23:49:39 GMT 2004

Bachman Kharazmi wrote:
> o '2.6+udev' (nestu?)
This has been assigned to me. Veerapan, badalex and sofar
will help, checking my work. Any ideas are welcomed for this
doc.
For the rest of the docs, proposals are accepted aswell, but
keep in mind that this is not the only thing that we need,
_we need manpower_ aswell. If you can get some nice docs
out, please do. You don't have to be a dev, _just to be
willing_ to help. Please help. You can choose your own topic! ;)
TIA,
nestu.
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)