Upcoming Gnome Release

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 10:10:24 GMT 2004

Nick,

Your moving all of gnome back to /usr still does NOT solve the problem of
overlapping gnome modules.  Example:  gnumeric and gnumeric2.  gnuemeric's
binary is /usr/bin/gnumeric and gnumeric2 used to be
/opt/lunar/gnome/2.4/bin/gnumeric.  Guess what?  That won't work anymore
and I still use gnumeric not gnumeric2 (as does gnucash still uses gnumeric).

Terry Chan