Hello all

csm at Lunar-Linux.org csm at Lunar-Linux.org
Fri Mar 12 15:01:01 GMT 2004

Hello Jerry... nice to have you... could you send me "off-list" your home
address and phone number (inlcuding required international codes)...
eventually you will prolly be getting cvs access and that is a
prerequisite for access. The next thing would be an ad-hoc approval by the
senior devs and that usually occurs after we have a chance to observe your
work for a bit.

Welcome aboard!

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004, Jerry Lundström spewed into the bitstream: