politics

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Fri Mar 12 04:46:53 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-12 at 10:41 +0100, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> In principle you are correct, but let's allow a little emotion from
> someone who's home city has just been the target of 4 bomb attacks.
>
> We're not doing too bad, generally.
>
> 	Jasper
Definitely.  I sympathize with Jaime.  I didn't even look to see who
submitted it.  Being the lazy, stupid American I am and having seen
other political comments in the cvs like it, I crassly assumed this was
solely about the Iraqi war anniversary or other American policies,
thereby making it less of an emotional reaction outburst. I was out of
the loop for the entirety of the day and managed to put the pieces
together after emailing the list.
Jaime, I suck dude.  Sorry for jumping down your throat unintentionally.
My heart goes out to you and your loved ones.

--
	Jeff

http://jmhodges.pycs.net