Xfree 4.4

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Mon Mar 1 22:38:58 GMT 2004

On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:22:21 -0600
Nick Hudson <nhudson at lunar-linux.org> wrote:

> There are way more fonts than can be installed from what I have found
> anyway.  I will take a look at this when I get home and see what and
> how I can add fonts to the CONFIGURE file.  How do you know that the
> bitstream fonts get installed?  What font group are they located in?

The release notes state that the GNOME developers agreed on including it
into the Xfree distribution. And as far as I can see they are included.

Concerning fonts and other new configuration options: I don't know how
many more options are out and which are actually usefull or which may be
dropped easily so help on this module is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Moritz

--
Moritz Heiber