freetype 2.1.9 test

Jan Eidtmann cmak_ at t-online.de
Tue Jun 29 23:43:19 GMT 2004

i have the new freetype installed when tried to lin firefox 0.9.1:

distcc[13633] ERROR: compile nsFreeType.cpp on localhost failed
make[4]: *** [nsFreeType.o] Fehler 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/mozilla/gfx/src/freetype'
make[3]: *** [libs] Fehler 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/mozilla/gfx/src'
make[2]: *** [libs] Fehler 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/mozilla/gfx'
make[1]: *** [tier_9] Fehler 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/mozilla'
make: *** [default] Fehler 2
Creating /var/log/lunar/compile/firefox-0.9.1.bz2

downgrading freetype now...lets see...