2.6 iso for testing available (please feedback)

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jun 24 16:07:19 GMT 2004

Hi fellow devs,
Before we release, I would like to hear opinions on the 2.6
iso. K, it is not the very last of our moonbases and
theedge, but we need feedback (it always can be updated)
Just give it a roll in vmware or qemu, or try a real install
if you feel lucky ;) It is going to you first, so it is not
going to be announced 'urbe et orbi' yet ;) You can find it at :
http://se.lunar-linux.org/testing/lunar-2.6-TESTING-20040624.iso.bz2
http://se.lunar-linux.org/testing/lunar-2.6-TESTING-20040624.iso.md5
*Any* type of glitches will be welcomed as feedback.
Special thanks to Terry and Auke, that have been suffering
our questions/testings for a good while (no, I bet there's
still more to come, so don't run away too quickly, gentlemen...)
TIA,
nestu && bkw ;))))
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)