new quake2 module

Jan Eidtmann cmak at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jun 4 22:24:53 GMT 2004

hi striker, florin and all playerz outside. °°)

i am finished with a better quake2 module because the current one doesn't
support the quake2 mission packs.

this module does almost all tasks for an up-to-date quake2 install (point
release too)-. all thats left to do for the luser is to create a symlink or
copy the pak0.pak from the original cd (and the mission packs if available)
and type
$ quake2 [enter]
cool ugh? well, its lunar-linux! ;)

but this module is kinda complicated. because its build from 5 sources and
there is no configure.

it builds fine for me and installs to /usr/games/quake2 but before i commit it
you better check it and tell me what should be done different or whatever!
please! or do you have anything better to do?

gg!