libbonoboui

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Wed Jan 21 19:11:11 GMT 2004

Ahh yes ... let me explain.

With gnome-python2 you will get errors like "cant find bonobo.ui" or
"cant find gnome.ui" do o the fact that Gnome install and the
gnome-python2 install are in 2 diffrent directories.  I am fixing this
with the stuff in GNOME_UNSTABLE.  Once you move all the gnome stuff
back to /usr from /opt/lunar/gnome/2.4 those errors go away.  Ive tested
every way possible to try to get it to work in /opt but it was always a
no go.  If you checkout all the gnome stuff in GNOME_UNSTABLE and
compile and install it you will see that it will work.  It maybe a bit
of a chore to do right now, but its the only way I have to fix things
for the time being.

Nick