Remaining issues

Moritz Heiber moe at lunar-linux.org
Fri Jan 16 17:34:53 GMT 2004

Hello,

after some discussion on the IRC I figured that there are some problems
still to be solved:

1) Rewrite the depends system.

I think hardcrash and elaine are on that. But how far is it or are you
even on it? Maybe we should wait for sofar?

2) New initscripts?

csm said he stopped the developement on the new initscripts because of
the poor response. So, do we want those new scripts and the handlers or
are we going to stick with the old ones?

3) New gcc?

As far as I can see there is no high number of modules that aren't
working with gcc 3.3.x. We may fix any further issues with it when they
occur. If there is nobody objecting to this I'm going to bump the module
in about 2 hours.

This just came through my mind .. feel free to comment.

Bye,

Moritz

--
Moritz Heiber