weekly news - 20040224

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue Feb 24 22:03:00 GMT 2004

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Op di 24-02-2004, om 17:53 schreef Auke Kok:
>
>>should we post this to the main website as well? just an idea...
>
> That could be very useful and it's good advertisement to show the
> project is very active.

I can look into making a group writeable file... in which case everyone
can vi the file and add snipplets of text.

The main reason I packed the weekly in this format is cos I don't find
the time/schedule to type something usefull to our users, but I would if
I know I *have* to... especially if this gets sent out weekly on a tight
schedule it's easier to type 'something' than nothing. Any info is
better than none.

more thoughts to come

sofar