thank you, here is a bit about this crazy v3rt1g0 guy...

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Mon Aug 30 08:14:03 GMT 2004

Chad R. Kittel wrote:
> Hello World!
Written in what language?

> So, figured it was appropriate to fire off a "about me" email to the lunar-dev
> list as I am a new recruit to the folds of you fine folk.  Here it goes.  I'm
> 24 (will be 25 on the 6th of september, yay for birthdays),  of the male
> species (sorry), freshly married (june 5th) to a nurse.  I live in Milwaukee,
> Wisconsin.  Hate the greenbay packers, love the milwaukee brewers (even
> though they are sucking right now).  Graduated from UW-Whitewater with some
> sort of 4-year degree dealing with computers and the such, although it took
> me more than 4 years for some reason *sigh*.  Was roomies with Veerappan (or
> however you spell that crazy guys name), so he can vouch for my insanity.  I
> work a 9-5 for a chicago/milwaukee based company.  I'm a .NET programmer
> there (*hides from the onslaught of tommatoes, fresh fruit, and babies*).
> Before that I worked with Veer in UW-W's SGI lab. Those were such cute little
> toasters.
Where's Milwakee? Veerappan? mmm, rings a bell...

> I have 3 lunar boxes.
> - a 733 p3 - "the server" - linux-beta, gcc 3.3 - no X
> - an AMD xp3200+ - "the main desktop system" - linux-beta-mm, gcc 3.3, XOrg -
> kde3 - NVIDIA (will be headed to e16 with this one sometime in the not so
> distant future)
> - a 2ghz P4 dell inspiron 8200 - "the POS laptop that wants to beleive it's a
> 2.0ghz P4, but runs at the speed of my old 486sx" - linux-beta-mm, ggc3.3,
> XOrg - kde3 - NIVIDA
Linux beta? Bah, dunno who wastes his time with that...

> I like kitty cats (have two: a tortie and a begal). I hate dogs.  I'm into
> progressive rock, classic rock, (tasteful and tame) metal, and classical
> music.
That has side effects, I bet

> I am in no way 1337 even though my username is 'v3rt1g0'.  I was working on my
> private pilot's liscense about 5 years ago and picked up the handle of
> vertigo.  Only problem was that it was taken almost everywhere, hence the
> easy to read substitue of v3rt1g0.
That explains a lot (more side effects)

> Oh, and I can't spell.
I know the feeling.

Demonstrated: Crazyness is highly contagious. Welcome
aboard, Chad! (muahahaha, MUAHAHAHAHA, MUA-HA-HA-HA! )
[Bleh, I really should get rid of this funny 'Mini-me' laugh]
> - v3rt1g0
CU,
n357u ;)))))

--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)