gaim, the horror of the scroll buffer...

Joe Rocklin jbrocklin at fuse.net
Tue Aug 17 11:50:08 GMT 2004

The patch seems to work for me - I have noticed that if the message I
send happens to be the first that requires the scroll, and it's 2+ lines
of text, I do not get the last line of the text without pulling the
scrollbar down all the way.  No problems after that though.

--Joe

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 09:23 +0200, Jerry Lundström wrote:

> Terry Chan wrote:
> > Your patch for gaim scroll buffer works for me in the few times I actually
> > have had the scroll buffer problem.  Recompiled and tested gaim today in
> > several chats.  It was never a problem all the time for me before your
> > patch anyways.
>
> It all depends on your font and i also thing it depends on the history
> plugin.
>
> Jeff Hodges wrote:
>  > Awesome, anyone sent this to the gaim developers?
>
> I will today.

Joseph Rocklin
University of Cincinnati
College of Engineering