console-tools/consolechar segv patch

Jerry Lundström prox at lunar-linux.org
Tue Aug 17 10:44:52 GMT 2004

Hi,

Attched here is a patch for segv found in findfile.c/do_pipe() when
dealing with compressed files. But as im writing this I see you are
already aware of this bug in 0.2.3dbs-55 (debian).

As I look at the 920_findfile.patch i see that you just check inf if its
NULL or not, but I think my patch is more correct (altho it doesnt
really matter).

Will there be a new release of console-tools with all 39 patches found
in 0.2.3dbs-55 or are they all debian specifical ?

--
Jerry Lundström
Lunar Linux Developer (http://lunar-linux.org/)