udev support

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Wed Aug 11 17:08:51 GMT 2004

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> I know. I forgot to mention the easy fix I applied, sorry ;-)
:D

> Btw, I have a /etc/udev/permissions.d/50-udev.permissions, is that older
> or newer than /etc/udev/udev.permissions? I have udev 030.

No, the supplied files from the udev module are very short.
That is why I will add our own set.
florin's set seems fine, though I wanted to see about term
creation and perms. The thing is what perms we should use
for{x, term} creation...

Jasper, ¿you reverted your initscripts module install?
Otherwise, I don't see how you could my script if it wasn't
in an emulator or on a second box. Am I missing anything?

> I also made them 0666, so no group change was required.
K.I.S.S. and bliss ;) I like it, I liiikeee itttttt :D

> thanks,
>     Jasper
Thanks to you, amigo ;)
Ciao,
Jaime ;)))

--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)